Visit our taproom or order online
COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN
Online ordering for curbside pick up and outdoor seating is available, weather permitting. We are additionally open at 50% capacity in our taproom. Well behaved, leashed dogs are welcome on the patio.
- Tuesday through Friday 3pm-8pm
- Saturday 12pm-8pm
- Sunday 12pm-6pm
- All seating is first come, first serve, for adults 21 and up
- No mask, no entry, NO EXCEPTIONS
- A mask must be worn at all times when not seated
- You must be seated to consume beer or food from our food trucks while on premise
- Please read and follow all signage to keep customers and staff safe. We thank you for your patience!
PICK UP CURBSIDE
For curbside pick up of online orders, please call 518-289-5078 upon arrival. We will place your order on the table outside on the right side of our building.
All pick up orders may be placed online here.
Thank you for your support!
At Unified Beerworks, the owners and brewers are the husband and wife team, Jeff Mannion and Erika Anderson. They have different tastes when it comes to craft beer…Jeff creates hazy, juicy New England style IPAs and Pale Ales, and rich Stouts, while Erika concocts fruity Sours, and funky Saisons. They are one in their passion for craft beer, and their vision of creating a space where the community can relax, talk, laugh, and become unified through the magic of craft beer.
Jeff, Erika, and the entire Unified Beerworks staff looks forward to welcoming you, and sharing some good beer and conversation with you! Cheers!
EMAIL SIGN UP
Receive the latest news, beer releases, upcoming events and exclusive promotions conveniently to your inbox!