Yes! Well behaved, leashed pets are welcome on our outdoor patio.
Yes, you can bring food with you or have it delivered to the taproom from one of the many great restaurants in Malta.
We have a variety of locally crafted cheeses from Argyle Cheese Farmer and Willow Marsh Farm, along with a variety of crackers and Goldfish snack bags. We also feature local food trucks onsite, which are listed on our Facebook events page. (Food Trucks looking to come to the Brewery please email firstname.lastname@example.org )
Live music is currently on pause during COVID, however we look forward to welcoming artists back soon! (Artists looking to play at the Brewery please email email@example.com)
Yes! We have a variety of non-alcoholic seltzers and sparkling water available.
Excellent question! We carry a wide variety of ciders from Indian Ladder Farms, which are all gluten free. Selections are on our Untappd menu.
We absolutely do…we have a variety of convenient 16oz 4-packs, along with 32oz crowler cans, plus we fill clean growlers (no clear glass please). Please check our Untappd menu for availability and pricing.
You may find us at a variety of local craft beer establishments including:
- Albany – Colonie Beverage, Pint Sized, Oliver’s
- Ballston Spa – The Factory, USA Gas
- Clifton Park – Power’s Inn and Pub
- Latham – Beer Bones
- Malta – The Hideaway, Minogue’s Beverage Center, Nanola
- Saratoga Springs – Flatbread Social, Henry Street Taproom, Kings Tavern, Pint Sized, The Local Pub and Teahouse
- Schenectady/Scotia – Hunter’s on Jay, Mohawk Taproom
- Troy – Slidin’ Dirty, The Ruck
We sure do! Gift cards are available in our taproom and online for the craft beer lover in your life!
You betcha! We sell a variety of swag including hats, men’s and women’s t-shirts and sweatshirts, glassware and growlers.
Check out the “On Tap” section of our website, or Untappd.