Yes! Well behaved, leashed pets are welcome on our outdoor patio.
We now have an incredible kitchen with great options to pair with beer, so we no longer allow outside food. Thank you for understanding!
Yes! We have live music every Saturday from 4-7pm. Check our Calendar page for a list of Artists and dates. (Artists looking to play at the Brewery please email email@example.com)
Yes! We have a variety of non-alcoholic seltzers and sparkling water available.
Excellent question! We carry a wide variety of ciders from Indian Ladder Farms, which are all gluten free. Selections are on our Untappd menu.
We also have a variety of wines from Bridge Lane and LaMoreaux Landing in New York State.
We absolutely do…we have a variety of convenient 16oz 4-packs, along with 32oz crowler cans, plus we fill clean growlers (no clear glass please). Please check our Untappd menu for availability and pricing.
You may find us at a variety of local craft beer establishments including:
- Albany – Colonie Beverage, Pint Sized, Oliver’s
- Ballston Spa – The Factory, USA Gas
- Clifton Park – Power’s Inn and Pub
- Latham – Beer Bones
- Malta – The Hideaway, Minogue’s Beverage Center, Nanola
- Saratoga Springs – Flatbread Social, Henry Street Taproom, Kings Tavern, Pint Sized, The Local Pub and Teahouse
- Schenectady/Scotia – Hunter’s on Jay, Mohawk Taproom
- Troy – Slidin’ Dirty, The Ruck
We sure do! Gift cards are available in our taproom and online for the craft beer lover in your life!
You betcha! We sell a variety of swag including hats, men’s and women’s t-shirts and sweatshirts, glassware and growlers.
Check out the “On Tap” section of our website, or Untappd.