Yes! Well behaved, leashed pets are welcome on our outdoor patio.
We now have an incredible kitchen with great options to pair with beer, so we no longer allow outside food. Thank you for understanding!
Yes! We have a brand new kitchen featuring gourmet tacos, salads, and other central and South American inspired fare using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. View our menu >
Yes! We have live music every Saturday from 4-7pm. Check our Calendar page for a list of Artists and dates. (Artists looking to play at the Brewery please email email@example.com)
Yes! We have a variety of non-alcoholic seltzers, soda, and Athletic brand N/A beer available.
Excellent question! We carry a wide variety of ciders from Indian Ladder Farms and Nine Pin, which are all gluten free. Selections are on our Untappd menu.
We also have a variety of wines from Bridge Lane and LaMoreaux Landing in New York State.
We absolutely do…we have a variety of convenient 16oz 4-packs, along with 32oz crowler cans, plus we fill clean growlers (no clear glass please). Please check our Untappd menu for availability and pricing.
You may find us at a variety of local craft beer establishments including:
- Albany – City Beer Hall, Pint Sized
- Ballston Spa – Iron’s Edge, The Factory
- Clifton Park – Classic Crust, Dog Haus, Pasta Pane, Power’s Inn and Pub
- Latham – Beer Bones, Scarlet Knife, Tipsy Moose
- Malta – Azuma, Carson’s Woodside Tavern, The Hideaway, Minogue’s Beverage Center, Nanola
- Saratoga Springs – Boca Bistro, Cantina, Cooperstown Beverage Exchange, Harvey’s, Henry Street Taproom, Kings Tavern, Minogue’s Beverage Center, Pint Sized, Rhea, The Local Pub and Teahouse
- Schenectady/Scotia – Hunter’s on Jay, Mohawk Taproom
- Troy – Ale House, Junior’s, Slidin’ Dirty, The Ruck, Tipsy Moose
We sure do! Gift cards are available in our taproom and online for the craft beer lover in your life!
You betcha! We sell a variety of swag including hats, men’s and women’s t-shirts and sweatshirts, glassware, growlers, and even some special swag for your pooch!
Check out the “On Tap” section of our website, or Untappd.